Second quarter at a glance
- Continued high growth, +64% compared to the corresponding quarter in 2020.
- Both Performance Chemical, + 114%, and Performance Masterbatch, + 27%, are growing compared to the corresponding quarter in 2020.
- Important customer orders in the fiber and recycling area.
- Continued strong order intake during the quarter, indicates a strong continuation of 2021.
- During the quarter, due diligence was carried out by a potential acquisition candidate. The acquisition was never completed, but the legal costs of SEK 1,308 are charged to the result but are excluded from the adjusted EBITDA.
- Net sales during quarter amounted to SEK 59,664,000 (36,379,000).
- Adjusted profit before depreciation (Adj EBITDA) for the quarter was SEK 3,265,000 (178,000).
- The operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) for the quarter was SEK 1,957,000 (178,000).
- In comparison to the beginning of the year, cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 49,767,000 (29,791,000) excluding an unused credit facility of SEK 10,000,000.
- Cash flow from the operating activities during the quarter amounted to SEK - 7,471,000 (- 1,434,000).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK -0.02 (- 0.05) for the quarter.
Lomma 14 July 2021
The Board of Directors
These financial statements haven´t been reviewed by the Company´s auditor.
Nexam Chemical presents second quarter for 2021 on July the 14th at 11:00 CET
The presentation will be held in Swedish via a conference call or audio webcast at https://financialhearings.com/event/13215.
Phone number for the conference:
Sweden: +46 8 5055 8373
UK: +44 33 3300 9269
US: +18 332 498 404
Note: This press release has been translated from Swedish. The Swedish text shall govern for all purposes and prevail in case of any discrepancy with the English version.
For further information please contact:
Johan Arvidsson, CEO, +46-708 97 44 39, email@example.com
FNCA Sweden AB, +46-(0)8 528 00 399, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Nexam Chemical Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on July 14, 2021.
Följande bilagor finns för nedladdning:
EN_Nexam-Kvartalsrapport Q2 2021 A