Third quarter at a glance
- Continued profitable growth, +32% compared to the corresponding quarter in 2019.
- Continued growth, +89%, for Performance Chemical compared to the corresponding quarter in 2019
- Performance Masterbatch grows with 3% compared to the corresponding quarter in 2019.
- Improved margin to 43% compared to 35% to the corresponding quarter in 2019. The improved margin is related to economies of scale in supply chain.
- Participation in European development projects for Horizon 2020 and continued development collaboration with research institute RISE.
- The continued growth during the quarter affected the working capital in a negative way due to the increased amount for accounts receivables.
- The investment in St Andrews is revoked since the growth rate is higher than expected before.
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to 41 054 (31 084) kSEK.
- The operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to 1 769 (- 1 438) kSEK.
- Compared to the beginning of the year, cash and cash equivalents amounted to 42 499 (23 101) kSEK.
- Cash flow from operating activities during quarter was -4 383 (4 193) kSEK.
- Result per share for the quarter was -0,03 (-0,07) SEK.
Lomma 22 October 2020
The Board of Directors
These financial statements have been reviewed by the Company´s auditor.
Note: This press release has been translated from Swedish. The Swedish text shall govern for all purposes and prevail in case of any discrepancy with the English version.
For further information please contact:
Johan Arvidsson, CEO, +46-708 97 44 39, firstname.lastname@example.org
FNCA Sweden AB, +46-(0)8 528 00 399, email@example.com
This information is information that Nexam Chemical Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on October 22, 2020.
Följande bilagor finns för nedladdning: