Loyal Solutions delivers strong second half result with 33% organic revenue growth despite Covid.
The second half of the financial year 20/21 (1/7 2020-30/6 2021) was dominated by the IPO ("Initial Public Offering") process that was successfully completed with the listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Stockholm, 3 June 2021.During the financial year 2020/21 the Company have achieved numerous milestones, including:
Thus, while the first half of the financial year (1/7-31/12 2020) was business as usual, the decision to conduct the IPO demanded significant company resources and additional staffing in the second half of the financial year (1/1-30/6 2021). Despite the significant additional workload and the concurrent Covid situation, the Company managed to deliver all client solutions on time and deliver an organic increase in revenue of 33% compared to financial year 2019/2020. This was achieved due to a strong and resilient SaaS business model and an impressive commitment and effort from the Loyal Solutions team.
During the period the Company continued to expand its pipeline, with some of these new agreements having been announced after 30 June 2021. In addition, the company reached an important milestone by becoming PCI-DSS level 1 certified. Level 1 certification is the highest achievable, and is required to service large companies, especially in the FinTech sector. The Company also continued to build new advanced features into the successful LoyalTfacts® platform.
Business and operational highlights
- Successful IPO and listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm 3 June 2021
- 33% organic top-line growth despite Covid impact on some clients
- PCI DSS Level 1 certification
- Completed integration of LoyalTfacts® to leading Nordic acquirer and processor, NETS
- Launch of loyalty program "Darna Rewards" for Aldar Group, UAE
- Launch of loyalty program for FDM, The Danish Auto Association
- Accor added 3 additional countries to the program in preparation for post COVID, Brazil, Australia, and Thailand
- Enabled Mastercard and rolled out for Accor in 5 countries
- Good inflow to pipeline, incl. into late stages
- Further strengthened the management team with the addition of a CFO in early December 2020 at the start of the IPO process and in June 2021 the addition of a HR manager
- Post IPO we immediately started the planned recruitment process
The financial goals for the current financial year (1/7 2021-30/6 2022) remain unchanged:
ARR increase of 30%
Churn kept at 0%
Revenue of TDKK 19,500
EBITDA TDKK -24,675
The complete report is available on our website : https://www.loyalsolutions.eu/reports-and-presentations?index=1
Report presentation conference call
Join our conference call presenting the half year report (1/1-30/6 2021) on 31/8 2021 at 10.00 CET. Click to join presentation (https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NDRiZDUwZTQtNTQ0Ny00MWFhLWI0MzgtODRjMzJlZDI4MGFl%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22fb540868-0436-4924-a037-4c7084150a6b%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2222730224-0d62-4272-b350-631218d3d0e9%22%7d)
Meet CEO Peter Kisbye and CFO Pernile Normand Farup-Hansen for the presentation and a question and answer session:
For further information about the company, please contact
Peter Kisbye, CEO
Phone: +45 21 28 69 60
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Telefon: +46 11 32 30 732
This information is information that Loyal Solutions A/S is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the contact person set out above for publication on August 31, 2021.