JANURAY − MARCH 2021
In 2021, non-recurring items impacted the profit after financial items by SEK -14 million (-12).
- Net sales increased by 7.6 % to SEK 1,523 million (1,416)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 102 million (41)
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 69 million (27)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 50 million (18)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.38 (0.19)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 102 million (126)
- Net debt amounted to SEK 878 million (2,472)
- Net debt excl. lease liability decresed to SEK 222 million (1,741)
- EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 179 million (121)
IMPORTANT EVENTS JANUARY − MARCH 2021ITAB's recapitalisation completed
- The rights issue has contributed SEK 768 million before equity issue costs
- The offset issue has contributed SEK 100 million to equity
- All A shares have been reclassified to B shares
- Acquisition of 81% of Cefla's business unit for retail solutions completed.
This information is such information that ITAB Shop Concept AB (publ) is obliged to make public under the EU's Market Abuse Regulation. The information was
submitted for publication at 1 pm May 11, 2021.