ITAB Shop Concept AB (publ) ("ITAB") reports that the annual general meeting held today voted in favor of all proposals from the board of directors, the nomination committee and the major shareholders. Due to the extraordinary situation resulting from the covid-19 pandemic, the annual general meeting was carried out through postal voting, without any physical attendance.
The annual general meeting adopted the annual report for the financial year 2020 and resolved that no dividend shall be paid to the shareholders. The annual general meeting also meeting also discharged the members of the board of directors and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2020.
The annual general meeting resolved to re-elect the ordinary board members Anna Benjamin, Jan Frykhammar, Petter Fägersten, Anders Moberg, Fredrik Rapp, Eva Karlsson, Roberto Monti, Ruthger de Vries and Vegard Søraunet and to re-elect Anders Moberg as chairman of the board of directors. Moreover, the annual general meeting resolved to re-elect Ernst & Young as auditor.The annual general meeting also resolved on e.g. the following items:
- to approve fees to the board of directors, the auditor and the nomination committee,
- to approve the board of directors' proposed remuneration report and guidelines for the remuneration to senior executives,
- to elect Ulf Hedlundh (as chairman), Fredrik Rapp and Per Rodert as members of the nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2022,
- to amend the articles of association, whereby the company e.g. only has one share class and to enable collection of powers of attorneys and postal voting at general meetings,
- to authorize the board of directors to, up until the next annual general meeting, on one or several occasions, resolve to increase the company's share capital by way of share issue to such an extent that it corresponds to a dilution which corresponds to maximum 10 percent, based on the number of shares that are outstanding at the time of the annual general meeting's resolution on the authorisation, after full exercise of the authorisation, and
- to authorize the board of directors to, up until the next annual general meeting, on one or several occasions, resolve to purchase own shares so that the company's holding, at any given time, does not exceed 10 percent of the total number of shares in the company. Further, it was resolved to authorize the board of directors to resolve, on one or several occasions until the next annual general meeting, to transfer own shares.
Complete proposals regarding the annual general meeting's resolutions above are included in the notice which is available on the company's website, www.itabgroup.com. Minutes from the annual general meeting will be made available at www.itabgroup.com no later than two weeks after the annual general meeting.