Cyber Security 1 AB (publ), reg.no. 556135–4811 (“Cyber 1” or the “Company”), which is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market (“Nasdaq First North”) hereby publishes an Investment Memorandum on the announced rights issue. The Investment Memorandum is attached and published on the Company’s webpage, www.cyber1.com, and on Mangold Fondkommision’s webpage, www.mangold.se.
The Board of Directors of Cyber 1 has on 25 May 2021, with subsequent approval obtained by the Annual General Meeting on 29 June 2021, resolved to carry out an issue of shares and warrants ("Units") with preferential rights for existing shareholders of approximately EUR 1.774 million before issue costs (the "Rights Issue"). Upon full exercise of all warrants, Cyber 1 may receive additional issue proceeds of approximately EUR 1.774 million before issue costs. The Rights Issue is to 100 percent covered by external guarantee commitments from an external qualified investor.
Subscription forms and Investment Memorandum
Subscription forms, Information Memorandum and additional information on the Rights Issue will be published on the Company’s webpage, and on Mangold Fondkommission’s webpage.
Terms and Conditions for the Rights
• Registered shareholders in Cyber 1 on the record date 1 July 2021 have a preferential right to subscribe for Units in relation to existing shareholding in the Company. Shareholders in the Company receive one (1) unit right for each two (2) shares held on the record date.
• One (1) unit right entitle to subscription of one (1) Unit in the Company. Each Unit
contains one (1) newly issued share and one (1) warrant of series 2021 issued free of
• The Rights Issue comprise a maximum of 174,445,113 Units and thus entails
an issue of a maximum of 174,445,113 shares and a maximum of 174,445,113 warrants of
• The subscription price is EUR 0.01 per Unit, which corresponds to a subscription price
of EUR 0.01 per share. Warrants are issued free of charge.
• The subscription period for Units runs from and including 5 July 2021 to and including 19 July 2021.
• Trading in Paid Subscribed Units (Sw. “BTU”) is expected to take place on Nasdaq First
North from 5 July 2021 until conversion to shares and warrants takes place after the
Rights Issue has been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Sw.
Bolagsverket). Registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office is
expected to take place around week 31, 2021.
Terms and Conditions for warrants series 2021
• One (1) warrant of series 2021 entitles to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company, during the period from and including 15 July 2022 to and including 8 August 2022 against cash payment of EUR 0.01 per share. In the event the warrants are fully exercised, the Company receives additional issue proceeds of approximately EUR 1.774 million before issue costs via the warrants.
• The warrants are intended to be admitted to trading on Nasdaq First North after final registration of the Rights Issue with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
Timetable for the Rights Issue
29 June 2021 Last day of trading in the share with the right to participate in the Rights Issue
1 July 2021 Record date for participation in the Rights Issue
5 July – 19 July 2021 Subscription period
5 July – 14 July 2021 Trading period for unit rights
22 July 2021 Estimated date for publication of the outcome of the Rights Issue
Financial and legal advisors
Mangold Fondkommission AB is financial advisor and Antwoord Consulting AB is legal advisor to Cyber 1 in connection with the Rights Issue.