Third quarter summary
Important events third quarter (Jul - Sep 2021)
- The study to create a primary mitochondrial disease fatigue endpoint for use in the KL1333 Phase 2/3 study was completed.
- The first chronic toxicology study with KL1333 (six months) was completed.
- Favorable feedback was received from UK pharmaceutical regulators (MHRA) on the NV354 preclinical data package.
- Net revenues: SEK 85,000 (0,000)
- Other operating income: SEK 0,000 (63,000)
- Loss before tax: SEK 34,854,000 (10,078,000)
- Loss per share: SEK 0.09 (0.03)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK 0.09 (0.03)
- Net revenues: SEK 103,000 (105,000)
- Other operating income: SEK 0,000 (45,000)
- Loss before tax: SEK 86,624,000 (46,927,000)
- Loss per share: SEK 0.24 (0.20)
- Diluted loss per share: SEK 0.24 (0.20)
* APM Alternative perfomance measures, see definition on page 20.
The complete Interim report is available for download below and through Abliva's website www.abliva.com