Fourth quarter financial highlights
- ARR in constant currencies of MSEK 99.3 (97.2) at end of quarter, +2%
- Net sales of MSEK 30.7 (32.5), -6%, affected by lower volumes in non-recurring revenue
- Net sales from recurring revenue of MSEK 23.8 (22.6), +5%, representing 78% of total net sales
- Operating earnings (EBIT) of MSEK -15.9 (-20.7)
- Basic earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.11 (-0.19)
- Group cash flow from operating activities of MSEK -22.9 (-11.0)
Significant events during the quarter
- Accumulated downloads on bimobject.com surpassed 100 million
Significant events after the quarter
- BIMobject has signed an agreement to acquire 51% of the shares and commits to invest a further MSEK 20 in Greenstone Holding AB, the creator of Prodikt (www.prodikt.com), a leading online platform for construction environmental life cycle analysis.
Shareholders, analysts and the media are welcome to a digital report presentation on 11 February 2022 14:00 (CET). The presentation will be held in English via Zoom.
To participate in the presentation please register using the following link:
The complete report is available on the company’s website, https://investors.bimobject.com.